Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

I have been very busy with my day job. Tis the season for High School senior portraits.
I thought I'd share some of my favorites! I hope you don't mind looking at some of my portraits.
The Big Springfield Antique Extravaganza is coming up in a couple of weeks and I plan to post some fun stuff from the show, I am also busy making items for a craft show at our local college in 2 weeks. What doesn't sell will be going into my Etsy shop.
Just been creative every moment of each day doing different things. Having lots of fun while the inspiration last!

Well, keep looking if you enjoy portraiture, otherwise just check back later for more crafty stuff.






































Have a great Labor Day weekend!




5 comments:

  1. As always GREAT photos...hopefully soon all 3 of my kids will be in town at the same time and get their photos done together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photography! Each picture is a visual delight. And thank you for adding my button to your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what beautiful photography! I love how informal senior portraits have become and you have done an exceptional job.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course my favorite is that cute boy with the sunglasses:)

    ReplyDelete