Friday, April 13, 2012

Ants and Cookies..Yum

 I don't know about you, but I don't care to see these in my house.

especially if there are more than 2 together.
That usually means
there are more


Today when I stopped crafting to have a cup of coffee
I thought I'd have a couple of cookies too.

Well
4 to be exact

I ate 2 while I was photographing my latest pillows to put in my Etsy shop.

I didn't look at them I was to busy

I went back to my desk to get the 3rd one and as I picked it up I noticed several small ants crawling on my cookies.

actually I had taken a bite of the 3rd cookie when I saw the ants on the 4th one.

AHHHHHHHHHH!
As I spit out the bite I tried not to swallow the saliva instantly being produced before I could make it to the sink to wash out my mouth.

I did not see any ants come out but I wondered how many I might have ingested with the first 2.

I really tried not to think about it.
I just kept thinking of all the yucky stuff Andrew Zimmerman eats and knew I would survive.

There were only 2 ants on the 2 cookies on my desk but still, that is enough to give me the willies.

Remember to always look at your food first!

No comments:

Post a Comment