Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is here! I saw a robin.

Spring is officially here but the temperatures aren't cooperating with us this next week, but I did see a robin and it was singing it's head off!

I have been very neglectful of my blog as of late because I have been unpacking, organizing and just being lazy.

The stress of the past months has caught up with me and I just couldn't sit down and come up with anything worth writing about. This isn't either but I thought my new image would be nice to look at. I can't wait until the trees are bursting with blooms again this year. Can you?

So

Since I don't have anything interesting right now

I'll pass on this give-away
but you really won't like it
and really don't need to stop over.
really you don't.

but if you must go here for a (boring) give-away


Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Love the flower photo! I imagine this Spring will give you some things to blog abt - how Cooper doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooper is doing great. He loves it here in our new digs. He spends a lot of time out doors here. Your puppy is growing fast!

    ReplyDelete