Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pain is not for whimps!

Oh to be able to sit like this and relax.
Instead, I have to lay flat or stand.
I now understand why a beloved pet can snap at us when in pain. I have a very bad disposition at this moment and I just want to gnaw my legs off!
I have had a painful week and have not felt like updating. Plus, it is difficult to type in a horizontal position. I am on the mend and hope for a better week after a rest in bed today and Sunday.
So for today I'll just wish Alphonse Mucha a Happy Birthday and share some of his wonderful art work he graced us with.




3 comments:

  1. G'eve ~ I do hope this all heals for you quickly.
    Have a lovely weekend ~
    TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my -- I send greetings for a speedy recovery and thanks for the lovely images!

    ReplyDelete