Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The new movie is here!

Public Enemies starts tomorrow! July 1st I know I'm old but I'm not dead. Don't know what it is, I never paid any attention to Johnny before the Pirates movies but Jack did something to me and now I just love Johnny Depp. My friend calls him "the freak" well that's ok coz I don't want to share him with her anyway. Well I'm not sure if the film will be good or not but it doesn't matter. I will live in my own fantasy for a bit over an hour and be taken away from today's troubles in to yesterdays. haha. I love films from days past so the costuming should be fun too. And my own neighboring town of Dayton will be featured since this is where Dillinger was caught.
My other all time favorite movie is Butch Cassidy and the Sun Dance Kid. Wow Robert Redford and Paul Newman. What a great pair of actors. Well I'm counting down the hours and hopefully I won't be disappointed. Oh yeah and I heard that Pirates 4 is in the works!! Maybe Jack will get the girl this time. Hope you enjoyed the eye candy!

4 comments:

  1. Good to have you back, Sherri. Give me Butch & Sundance any day ... yummy! TY for coming by ... I enjoy visiting with you. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny Depp. The bad boy. We all one of those in our past...but they weren't the marrying kind, were they?

    Thanks for the eye candy.

    By the way, Will is my son...he's the photographer. My husband is Chuck...the engineer. He takes pictures like I do. Very boring, very symmetrical. Will makes art....like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Depp....mehhhhh. No thanks. My new "go-to guy" is Bradley Cooper. I find him quite pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must see "Chocolat" then you will really be dreaming of Johnny.

    ReplyDelete