Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winter

my walk shadows

winter fireworks



diamonds


Most every day my dog Cooper and I take a walk. On these walks I find a lot of my images. On one very snowy evening and the next morning I took my camera to see what I could find. I know most of us are sick of winter but there are still several weeks of winter left and I want to share these images before we get to where we can not appreciate the beauty of the coldest months. I will be posting more images from these walks but I will start with these images. I hope they inspire you today.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I stumbled across your site by hitting "Next Blog"...really fantastic shots. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I am still working on building this blog. Hope you visit me again!

    ReplyDelete